Day 1: Arequipa “CITY TOUR”
Arequipa. Reception and transfer to the selected hotel Arequipa. Morning to acclimatize. In the afternoon you will visit Peru’s second largest city which retains its ancient architectural treasures, and modern neighborhoods like Uptown Selva Alegre. You will know the vast Plaza de Armas of Arequipa, La Catedral, polychrome dome of the Jesuit cloisters with archery carved ashlar Yanahuara, The Square and Church of San Francisco, Clough Chilina and the famous Monastery of Santa Catalina. Time, return to the hotel. Night stay.
DAY 2: Arequipa “COUNTRYSIDE TOUR” BUS to Puno
This interesting tour Arequipa known as Country, comprising visits to the most beautiful architectural monuments and natural viewpoints surrounding the white city. Our tour begins with the picking of our customers in their hotels, then we drive our mobility towards the outskirts of the city where the beautiful Mirador first visit Sachaca, which will offer a beautiful natural panorama of Arequipa and its volcanoes. Then we drive our car to the Mission of the Founder, beautiful colonial building where the founder of the city of Arequipa García Manuel de Carvajal lived in the fifteenth century. Finally we travel through spectacular Andean scenery and arrive at Sabandia Mill, an impressive construction based on volcanic rock known as ashlar, where you can see an old stone mill that was built in the year 1785 End of the tour.
A scheduled time “2:00 p.m.” bus trip to Puno 05 hours.
Arrival in Puno and transfer to Hotel
DAY 3: Puno, Uros Island, LAKE TITIKAKA
Continental breakfast. Morning visit to the island of Uros “the famous floating islands of Lake Titicaca,” where people of Lake Titicaca still live like their ancestors, keeping their customs and traditions, but especially their system of communal life boat. The islands are located in the area of the National Reserve of Titicaca. The Uros are descendants of one of the oldest towns in America.
Dinner, evening Bus from Puno to Cusco.
DAY 4: CUSCO “CITY TOUR”
Early Arrival and transfer to the resort hotel, reception and room distribution. Reception with Coca, and rest to acclimatize.
12:00 Lunch Welcome
13:00 Home to City Tours We will visit the Plaza de Armas, Catedral, Museo Casa Inca Garcilaso, Folk Art Museum, main streets, stone of 12 angles, Temple of the Sun or K’oricancha
Dinner and return and Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 5: CUSCO / MACHU PICCHU / CUSCO
Breakfast. Full day excursion to the archaeological complex of Machu Picchu located in the sub-tropical zone of Cusco jungle or at a height of 2,350 meters Transfer from your hotel to the train station to begin the tour. You will know the majestic citadel of Machu Picchu where they will travel plazas, temples, terraces, worship centers and its Royal Palace further appreciate the famous “Inti Watana” or sundial and unparalleled succession of natural water sources that run through channels carved in rock . In the afternoon return to Cusco by train and on arrival reception and transfer to your hotel. Overnight stay.
Day 6: CUSCO (TRANSFER OUT)
After breakfast and scheduled Departure transfer to the airport or bus terminal.
OUR PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Transfer Station / Airport – Hotel – Station / Airport
- Private Transfer for day tours.
- 04 nights accommodation in selected hotel.
- 01 night bus trip Puno-Cusco
- All meals (05 breakfasts, 05 lunches, 04 dinners and 01Almuerzo Buffet).
- Tours listed in our program.
- Entrance fees to all tourist sites mentioned.
- Specialized local guide for tour groups to visit places.
- Train ticket Ollantaytambo – Machu Picchu – Ollantaytambo (train Tourist Expedition).
- 01 Agency staff makes the entire trip with the promotion to provide security in the performance of the tour, qualified in first aid.
- Tour 01 video promotion (DVD) unedited.
- 01 Night Disco.
- Personalized assistance by Peru Travel Empires.
- 01 Physician or nurse companion (a group request)
- 01 Freed for every 20 dues-paying.
- The Tutor travels free or the person who decides the committee classroom.
- Rates in Dollars.
- Price for Minimum 15 Students.
- LOCAL TRAIN fares after approval and confirmation of spaces with Peru Rail official list submitted four months of the date of anticipated travel.
- Train fares to list only Tourism rating. Up to 2 months ahead. Quotas already confirmed.
- No Valid High seasons (Independence Day, Long Weekend)
“No Transfers Arrivals to Arequipa and Cusco transport output ‘Check.