Uyuni – Colchani – Fish island – Uyuni (Full day) / Shared service
10:15h. We left from Uyuni in a group of 06 people, our first stop in the train cemetery where we will visit very old locomotives from the coal age, then the Colchani village where salt is processed by hand which is one of the main sources for the economy of the place besides tourism and the salt museum.
We will pass by a small island where the flags of different countries of the world have been placed and finally we will visit the Isla del Pescado, which is a clear sample of the remains of an extinct volcano where today you can see a cactus forest that they reach up to 10 meters high.
We will return to Uyuni at approximately 5:30 p.m. Leaving you at the point where we started so you can go to your hotel, the bus terminal or the airport.
- 10:15h. Departure from JEEP (Land Cruise 4x4).
- 17:30h. Arrival to the town of Uyuni city.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Jeep (Land Cruise 4x4) shared (of 07 seats).
- Driver's guide in Spanish.
- Extra expenses that are not written or mentioned.
- Salar of Uyuni: Entrance ticket to Incahuasi bs30.
- Water during the tour
- First day breakfast
- Dinner of the second day.
- Bottle of water, fruit or snack.
- Medium backpack with necessary things.
- Photographic camera.
- Sun block and hat.
- Comfortable and flat shoes.
- Cash money for purchases.
- Black sunglasses.