Cusco: City tour – Qoricancha, Cathedral, Sacsayhuaman, Pucapucara, Qenqo / Collective service
13:10h to 13:45h, Pick up from your Hotel, depending on the distance of your Hotel. You will have a guided tour through the center of the city of Cusco., We will visit the Plaza de armas, the cathedral, QORICANCHA, which is the highest expression of Inca architecture, is now SANTO DOMINGO convent, and then go out to visit the surroundings. Ruins of SACSAYHUAMAN, famous for its huge stones carved and strategically built on a hill. Then we went to QENQO, meaning Laberinto or Sigzag, fulfilled a purely religious function. PUKAPUKARA, it is said that it was a collective shelter that offered inn and food to the travelers and to the conmitiva that had to accompany the Inca in his retirement in TAMBOMACHAY.
TAMBOMACHAY. Also called Inca baths, it consists of several waterfalls.
- 13:10h. 13:50h Pick up from your hotel depending on the distance.
- 14:00h. Guided visit to the Cathedral of Cusco.
- 14:45h. Guided visit to Qoicancha or the temple of the sun.
- 15:45h. Departure to Qenqo by tourist bus.
- 16:00h. Arrival and guided visit to the archaeological complex of Qenqo.
- 16:25h. Guided tour of the Sacsayhuaman Archaeological Complex.
- 17:00h. Guided visit to the Arrquelógico de Puca-Pucara.
- 17:20h. Walk to Tambomachay.
- 18:00h. Visit to the artisan market of Sacsayhuaman and return to Cusco (Plaza San Francisco).
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Group Tourist Mobility.
- English / Spanish guide (indicate language).
- Expenses not mentioned.
- BCT: Tourist ticket:
- Partial full ticket, Only if you will do city tour (Peruvian S/ 40. Soles) (foreign S/ 70. Soles)
- Integral touristic ticket, If in addition to the City tour you will visit the Sacred Valley (Peruvian S/ 70. Soles) (foreign S/ 130. Soles)
- Entry ticket to the Qoricancha sun temple. S/ 15. Suns.
- Entrance ticket to the cathedral S/ 25. Soles.
- Light shoes.
- Photographic camera.