Cusco: City tour – Sacsayhuaman, Pucapucara, Quenqo and Tambomachay / Private service
09:10h. Pick up from your hotel, then go to the surroundings and visit the Ruins of SACSAYHUAMAN, famous for its huge stones carved and strategically built on a hill. Then we went to QENQO, meaning Laberinto or Sigzag, fulfilled a purely religious function. Later we visited PUCA-PUCARA, it is said that it was a collective shelter that offered inn and food to the travelers and to the conmitiva that had to accompany the Inca in his retirement in TAMBOMACHAY.
TAMBOMACHAY. Also called Inca baths, it consists of several waterfalls.
- Departure time: 09:10h. and return 14:00h.
- Departure time: 13:00h. and return 17:45h.
- 09:20h. Departure to the ruins.
- 10:15h. Arrival and guided tour of the Qenqo archaeological complex.
- 11:10h. Guided tour to Sacsayhuaman.
- 12:10h. Guided tour of the Puca-Pucara complex.
- 12:30h. Hike and guided tour to Tambomachay.
- 13:20h. Visit the craft market in Sacsayhuaman.
- 14:00h. Return to Cusco Hotel.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Private Mobility.
- English / Spanish guide (indicate language).
- Expenses not mentioned.
- BCT: Tourist ticket:
- Partial full ticket, Only if you will do city tour (Peruvian S/ 40. Soles) (foreign S/ 70. Soles).
- Integral touristic ticket, If in addition to the City tour you will visit the Sacred Valley (Peruvian S/ 70. Soles) (foreign S/ 130. Soles).
- Light shoes.
- Photographic camera.