Cusco – Maras and Moray (Half day) / Collective service
This tour lasts 6 hours approx. Pick up from your Hotel between 08:00h. to 08:30h. Then we go towards Chinchero to make a brief stop in the craft center, on the way we will observe splendid panoramic views, then we continue the journey to the salt mines of Maras and the Inca agricultural terraces of Moray, which comes from the time of the Incas.
It is an ideal complement for your excursions to Machu Picchu. You will appreciate mountains covered with snow, fields of culture and towns full of color and tradition.
- 08:10h. at 08:45. Pick up from your Hotel Depending on the distance.
- 09:00h. Departure to Maras and Moray.
- 10:00h Guided tour in Chincheros.
- 11:30h. Guided tour in the salt mines of Maras.
- 12:30h. Guided tour in the agricultural terraces of Moray.
- 13:30h. Return to the city of Cusco.
- 14:30h. Arrival in Cusco (Plaza San Francisco).
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Professional English / Spanish guide.
- Tourist transport in group.
- Transfer from your hotel.
IT DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Expenses not mentioned.
- BCT: Tourist ticket:
- Full tourist ticket, with this ticket you can visit Maras and 15 places (Peruvian S/ 70. Soles) (foreign S/ 130. Soles).
- Salineras Income (S/ 15 Soles).
- Shoes and warm light clothing.
- Photographic camera.
- Sun block and hat.
- Take Snak and water.