Cusco – Ollantaytambo – Machu Picchu – Cusco (Full day) / Collective service
This tour lasts approximately 18 hours. A quick way to get to know Machu Picchu in one day. This tour begins with pick-up from your hotel approx. 03:45h to 04:20h to take you to the Ollantaytambo station, the trip is about an hour and a half until you reach the train station, once there you can board the Expedition train that will take you to Machu Picchu Pueblo, This train will be arriving at Machu Picchu Pueblo at 07:50h. and at the exit of the train station, your guide will be waiting for you so that you can go to the bus station and go up to the citadel of Machu Picchu.
Once in Machu Picchu, you will have a guided tour of 2 hours to know and visit the most outstanding places of Machu Picchu, after that you can tour the citadel on your own until the time of departure that is at noon. After this you can get off by bus to Machu Picchu town where, you will have all the time available to perform some other activities, such as visiting the streets of the city, visit the thermal baths and relax, also the Manuel Chávez Ballón Museum, any of these visits You can do it on your own and assume the cost of income that this implies.
Consider that you must be at the train station half an hour before departure. Your return train departs from the Machu Picchu Pueblo station at 15:20h. so you should be at the train station at 14:30h. Once on the train, it will be arriving at the Ollantaytambo station at 17:15h. In the same station of Ollantaytambo, the staff of the train company will take you to a bus from the same train company which will take you to Wanchaq station in the city of Cusco. In Cusco our transfer will be waiting for you to take you to your hotel.
- 03:45h to 04:20h. Pick up from your Hotel.
- 04:30h Departure to Olantaytambo.
- 06:20h. Departure from the train to Machu Picchu.
- 07:50h. Arrival of the train to Machu Picchu.
- 08:00h. Exit the bus to the sanctuary.
- 08:30h. Arrival at the Sanctuary of Machu Picchu and guided tour.
- 10:00h Free time (visit to the Sanctuary on your own).
- 13:00h. Departure from the bus to Aguas Calientes.
- 13:30h. Arrival to Aguas Calientes and lunch (optional).
- 14:30 p.m. Free time to visit the town of Aguas Calientes according to the departure time of the train.
- 18:00h. Presentation of passengers at the train station in Aguas Calientes.
- 19:35h. Departure from the train to Ollantaytambo.
- 21:00h. Bus departure to the city of Cusco.
- 22:30h. Arrival to the city and transfer to your hotels (arrival point Plaza San Francisco).
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Group tourist transport from Cusco - Ollantaytambo - Machupicchu - Cusco.
- Train tickets in Expedition or Voyager service.
- Entrance tickets to Machupicchu.
- Professional guide in the citadel of Machu Picchu.
- All transfers from your Hotel and to your Hotel.
- Expenses not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Light, warm and waterproof clothes. (sometimes it rains).
- Bottle of water, fruit or snack.
- Medium backpack with necessary things.
- Photographic camera.
- Sunglasses, sunblock and hat.
- Insect repellent is necessary.
- Trekking shoes.
- Cash money for purchases.
- Waterproof (long poncho) in rainy season.