Cusco: Sacred valley (Full day) / Collective service
08:10h. at 08:30h. Pick up from your hotel, then we start our great adventure to the SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS. Mirador de Taray, is the first point from where we can really appreciate the Sacred Valley of the Incas, as are its landscapes, mountains and the imposing Vilcanota River of Urubamba. Then we arrive at the archaeological center of PISAQ, so called, because it has the shape of a Partridge, we will visit its artisan market (it is open only on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays), after a morning full of emotions comes our typical rich buffet lunch. After 300 min.
Traveling to OLLANTAYTAMBO or Fortaleza, we will walk to the Sanctuary from where we can observe the agricultural areas and a panoramic view of the town of Ollantaytambo. Later we left with destination to the city of Cusco, making a stop of 30min. Approx. in the picturesque village of CHINCHEROS, where you can find the remains of the royal one of Túpac Inca Yupanqui and the colonial temple. Return and Transfer to your selected hotel in Cusco.
DEPARTURE SCHEDULES: Departure time: 08:20h.
- 08:10h. at 08:30h. Pick up from your Hotel. Depending on the distance.
- 08:45h. Departure to the Sacred Valley.
- 09:30h. Visit to the QORAO market.
- 09: 50h. Departure to PISAQ.
- 10:50h. Guided visit to the archaeological center of PISAQ.
- 12:30h. Departure to Urubamba, passing through Coya, Lamay and Calca.
- 13:20h. Typical buffet lunch in Urubamba.
- 14:10h. Departure to the Ollantaytambo complex.
- 14:50h. Arrival and guided tour in Ollantaytambo.
- 16:30h. Departure to Cusco, on the way we will visit CHINCHEROS.
- 19:00h. Arrival to the city of Cusco (Plaza San Francisco).
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Professional English / Spanish guide
- Typical buffet lunch
- Tourist transport in group.
- All transfers.
IT DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Expenses not mentioned.
- BCT: Tourist ticket:
- Partial full ticket, Only if you will do city tour (Peruvian S/ 40. Soles) (foreign S/ 70. Soles).
- Integral touristic ticket, If in addition to the City tour you will visit the Sacred Valley (Peruvian S/ 70. Soles) (foreign S/ 130. Soles).
- Shoes and light clothing.
- Photographic camera.
- Sun block and hat.
- Cash money for purchases.