Cusco: Seven colors mountain (Full day) / Collective Service
After 3 hours of travel we will arrive to QUESYUNO, from here we will begin our walk towards the Mountain of 7 Colors or Vinicunca, it is a magical and unique landscape on the 5,000 meters above sea level, in which we will be able to appreciate a unique landscape surrounded of snowed mountains and spectacular colored hills. It is cataloged by the magazine NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC as one of the 100 places that must be visited before dying.
We will make the ascent for 3 hours approx. In the journey to this wonder of Mother Nature we will observe different varieties of South American camelids, such as llamas and vicuñas alpacas, as well as Andean birds such as: The majestic condor, vizcachas among others. After our visit to the mountain we will return to the starting point, and then go to the village of ANCHIPACHA, where we will have our typical buffet lunch. Return to the City of Cusco in the Plaza Regocijo.
- 03:40h. at 04:10h. Pick Up from your Hotel. Depending on the distance of your Hotel.
- 07:10h. Breakfast in Anchipata and departure to our destination.
- 08:00h. Start of the walk for approx. 3 hours.
- 10:45h. Arrival to Vinicunca and expcion on the part of the guide and free time.
- 12:00h. Return to the beginning of the Quesyuno hike.
- 14:00h. Departure from the bus to the town of Anchipata.
- 14:40h. Arrival to Anchipata and lunch.
- 15:40h. Return to Cusco.
- 18:30h. to 19:00h. Arrival in Cusco at Plaza Regocijo.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Professional guide English / Spanish.
- Typical buffet breakfast and lunch
- Entrance tickets to the mountains.
- Tourist transport in group.
- All transfers.
- Expenses not mentioned.
- Transfer to your hotels.
- Shoes and warm light clothing.
- Photographic camera.
- Sun block and hat.
- Plastic of ponchos.
- Canes or sticks for trekking.