Sacred valley – Aguas calientes – Machupicchu (2d/1n) / Collective service
FIRST DAY: CUSCO - OLLANTAYTAMBO - AGUAS CALIENTES
This tour lasts 02 days and 01 night, we start with the pick up from your Hotels in Cusco between 08:10h. at 08:40h. Then we go to the Sacred Valley of the Incas visiting the villages, traditional markets and archaeological centers of Pisac. Later we will make a stop in Urubamba for our typical buffet lunch. Then we will visit the Ollantaytambo fortress, finally we will go to the train station of Ollantaytambo, to board the train to the town of Aguas Calientes where the staff will wait for you with a sign with your name, place where we will spend the night in the selected hotel in Aguas Calientes
SECOND DAY: AGUAS CALIENTES - MACHU PICCHU - CUSCO.
This day we will wake up very early and after breakfast we will board the bus at 06:30 h. We will make a 30 minute trip arriving at the citadel of Machu Picchu at 07:30 h. and to be able to appreciate the majestic sunrise. We will have a guided tour of 2 hours to know the most important places of Machu Picchu, finished the tour you have free time to visit Machu Picchu on your own, at opportune time we will descend from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes to board our return train to Ollantaytambo and transportation to your hotel in Cusco.
- 08:10h. at 08:40h. Pick up from your Hotel
- 09:00h. Departure to the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- 09:30h. Guided tour of the markets of Qorao, Pisaq, archaeological center of Pisaq.
- 12:30h. Departure to Urubamba, passing through the towns of Coya Lamay, Calca.
- 13:20h. Arrival to Urubamba and typical buffet lunch.
- 14:20h. Departure to the Ollantaytambo fortress.
- 14:50h. Arrival and guided tour in Ollantaytambo.
- 16:20h. Free time to visit the town of Ollantayttambo (on your own).
- 18:25h. Presentation of passengers at the train station in Ollantaytambo.
- 19:00h. Travel by train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes.
- 20:45h. Accommodation at your chosen hotel in Aguas Calientes.
- 06:30h Breakfast, departure to the bus station in Aguas Calientes, prior coordination with the guide one day before.
- 07:00h. Departure to Machupicchu.
- 07:30h. Arrival at the Sanctuary of Machupicchu and guided tour.
- 10:00h Free time (visit to the Sanctuary on your own).
- 13:00h. Departure the bus to Aguas Calientes.
- 13:30h. Arrival to Aguas Calientes and lunch (optional).
- 14:30h. Free time to visit the town of Aguas Calientes according to the departure time of the train.
- 18:00h. Presentation of passengers at the train station in Aguas Calientes.
- 19:35h. Departure from the train to Ollantaytambo.
- 21:00h. Departure the Bus to the city of Cusco.
- 22:30h. Arrival to the city and transfer to your hotels (arrival point Plaza San Francisco).
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Group tourist transportation from Cusco to Ollantaytambo.
- Train tickets from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes.
- Buffet lunch
- Stay at the Hotel Inkas Land + buffet breakfast in Aguas Calientes or similar. hotelinkasland.com
- Group tourist transport from Aguas Calientes - Machupicchu - Aguas calientes.
- Entrance tickets to Machupicchu full day.
- English / Spanish guide in the citadel of Machu Picchu.
- Train tickets from Aguas calientes to Ollantaytambo.
- Bus from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
- Tourist ticket to the Sacred Valley. (mandatory)
- Lunch on the second day.
- Entrances to hot springs in Aguas Calientes. (10.00 Nuevos Soles). Optional.
- Extra expenses that are not written.
- Light, warm and waterproof clothes. (sometimes it rains)
- Bottle of water, fruit or snak.
- Medium backpack with necessary things.
- Photographic camera.
- Sun block and hat.
- Insect repellent is necessary
- Trekking shoes
- Cash money for purchases.