LUXURY SPEEDBOAT: TOURS TO THE UROS AND TAQUILE ISLANDS (Full day)
After the transfer from the hotel, we will leave the port at 7:35 a.m. take our boat towards the Uros floating islands , where our guide will explain about this wonderful island … Then we will continue on the same course boat to Taquile, walk by Native trails to visit the city, the art center museum Taquile.
After lunch at a local restaurant on the opposite side of the island. Going back to the Port of Puno in the same boat
Take you to each of our clients to their hotel. End of our services.
Traveling by speedboat to Taquile means less travel time in order to have longer visits in the floating islands of Uros and Taquile. In addition, you will have more time for walking to the plaza or local restaurant in Taquile.
|DISTANCES||NORMAL BOAT||FAST BOAT OR SPEED BOAT|
|Port of Puno-Uros||25 min||10 min|
|Uros – Taquile||02 hours 30 min||01 hours 15min|
|Taquile-Port of Puno||02 hours 40min||01 hours 20min|
- 07:10 a.m. Pick up from downtown hotels to Port of Puno
- 07:35 a.m.Depart to Uros floating islands
- 08:00 a.m.Visit 2 Uros floating Islands (around 1 hour 15 min)
- 10:30 a.m.Arrival in the port of Taquile and walk (Uphill) 25 min until local restaurant
- 11:30 a.m.Explanation of the guide on restaurant
- 12:30 p.m. Main Course: Grilled trout (or Omelet) + Quinua soup + hot drinks
- 01:30 p.m. Free time for walking to the island (Optional)
- 02:15 p.m. Return to Puno’s harbor
- 03:30 p.m. Arrival in Puno city and transfer to downtown hotels
- Transportation hotel- port -hotel
- Tickets of Entrance fees to the islands.
- Motor boat with bathroom
- Professional guide (English and Spanish )
- Lunch in Taquile.
Price per person: US$ 30
In private service to consult the price.
Extra cost for picking up from the following hotels:
There is a supplemental charge of $5.00 per person for pick-up from hotels: Libertador, Casa Andina Private Collection, Eco Inn and Posada del Inka, José Antonio.