LUXURY SPEEDBOAT: TOURS TO UROS, TAQUILE ISLANDS AND LLACHON
This tour is for people who want to visit less touristy places, as very quiet and less visited sights in fast or quick fully equipped boat.
We arrived at a secluded island Taquile and explore the less touristy area of the island and enjoy a magnificent beach, take time to relax and feel the serenity of Lake Titicaca. Then walk along a pre- Inca trail with spectacular scenery. We then headed to the Peninsula Llachón, where we receive a small community and observe their traditions and participate in an ancient ceremony to learn about their magical world. Then enjoy a typical lunch at a local restaurant, then we went to visit the islands of the uros Ccapi, they are considered as the last real floating islands, less commercial and less visited . The Uros are descendants of one of the oldest cultures in South America.
- 7:00 a.m. Pick up in downtown Puno hotels .
- 7:15 a.m. Departure by boat from Puerto de Puno.
- 8:45 a.m. Visit to Taquile Island ( less touristy area )
- 11:45 a.m. Departure in SpeedBoat to the peninsula Llachón .
- 12:10 p.m. Arrival to the community Llachón and typical lunch in the area.
- OPTIONAL – . For the adventurous there is a kayak tour along the coast of Llachón .
- 01.50 p.m. Llachon output direction of Uros Ccapi – Titino
- 02:25 p.m. Arrival at the Island of Uros Ccapi – Titino .
- 03:10 p.m. Return to the city of Puno.
- 03:20 p.m. Arrival in Puno and Transfers to Hotels .
- Transportation hotel- port -hotel
- Tickets of Entrance fees to the islands.
- Fast Motor Boat with bathroom.
- Professional guide (English and Spanish )
- Lunch pachamanca at Llachón.
- Funny Totora boat ride ( optional – not included)
Price per person: US$ 55.
In private service to consult the price.
Extra cost for picking up from the following hotels:
There is a supplemental charge of $5.00 per person for pick-up from hotels: Libertador, Casa Andina Private Collection, Eco Inn and Posada del Inka, José Antonio.