TOUR PUNO – TIAHUANACO (Full day)
Description of our tour from Puno to Tiahuanaco: In this tour from Puno to Tiahuanaco, pick up the passengers at 7am, during our journey We know different places like INCA UYO and the mystical gate of ARAMU MURU , we will stop in POMATA to observe the beauty of Lake Titicaca. When we reached the border DESAGUADERO we present our respective documentation; when We will be in Bolivia, We will have our Bolivian guide to take us to our destination TIAHUANACO, where we have lunch and visit: PUMA PUNKU, door of the sun, pyramid of akapana, museum of stones, monolith beneth and others. Then we will return to Puno, arriving at approximately 07:00pm.
- It is not only Tiahuanaco: Taking it private tour, en route we will visit other tourist attractions (Inca Uyo, Aramu Muru, Pomata).
- Beautiful Landscapes: Throughout the journey we accompany the Lake Titicaca, being a good alternative.
- All Inclusive: Our tours are all inclusive, no need to pay anything extra.
- Pioneers in this tour: This tour is unique and few travel agencies make it possible.
- Mystical places: Inca Uyo, Aramu Muru, y Tiahuanaco, are considered sacred places.
- In the following link you will find pictures of tour Puno Tiahuanaco
The U.S. travelers must pay a additional tourism VISA of US$ 135. to enter Bolivia.
- 07:00 a.m. Pick up from hotels in Puno
- 07:30 a.m. Visit Inca Uyo, Santo Domingo and Asunción churches, Fish farming (Optional)
- 10:30 a.m. Visit Aramu Muru
- 12:00 p.m. Arrival in the border of Desaguadero. documentary step and money exchange
- 02:00 p.m. (Bolivian hour) Lunch in Tiahuanaco
- 02:30 p.m. (Bolivian hour) Guided Visit to archeological complex of Tiahuanaco, The stone museum and PUMA PUNKU
- 05:00 p.m. (Bolivian hour) Return to Desaguadero
- 05:00 p.m. Return to Puno City
- 07:00 p.m. Arrival in your hotel
- Entrances fees Inca Uyo, Aramu Muru, Tiahuanaco
- Guide English/Spanish
- Private transport Puno – Tiahuanaco
- Lunch in Tiahuanaco.