TOURS LAKE TITICACA: ARAMU MURU – HAYU MARCA (Half day) Mañana o tarde.
Description Of Tour To Aramu Muru: Aramu Muru or Hayu Marca, is certainly one of the most mystical places in Lake Titicaca, in Hayu Marka, there is an enigmatic gate carved in a one big Stone located in the middle of the rocky formations, also this place is a reference for many mystical people around the World
Our tour to Aramu Muru does interesting stops on the way. The first stop is in Chucuito village a colonial town, near is The Temple of Inca Uyo which has more than 20 penises carved in stone, probably related with the fertility.
After doing the visit, we will continue to Aramu Muru’s gate located in a fantastic place among rocky formations, the tour includes a short hiking around.
Mysticism: this place is full of mysticism, prestigious TV chains investigate about this place (History Channel, NatGeo, Discovery Channel, ExtremeTv, etc)
Quiet Hiking’s: A place for relaxing and quiet energy, full of mysticism.
Rocky Formation: The stone forest that is around is amazing.
Archeology: This temple works as an altar for past Andean cultures (Tiahuanaco, Lupacas, Incas)
- 07:30 AM Pick up from hotels.
- 08:00 AM Visit Chucuito: Inca Uyo, Churches Santo Domingo and Asunción, ViewPoint, Trout Farming (Optional).
- 09:00 AM Departure to ARAMU MURU.
- 10:00 AM Arrival in Aramu Muru and visit interdimensional gate (1 1/2 hours).
- 11:30 AM Departure to Puno.
- 12:30 PM Arrival in Puno and Transfer to hotel.
- Entrances fees Inca Uyo, Aramu Muru.
- Guide Spanish/English.
- Car transportation.