Luxury speed boat: Tours to the Uros – Taquile islands and Llachon
This tour is for people who want to visit less tourist places, since we visit very quiet and less tourist places by speedboat or fast boat fully equipped.
We arrive at an isolated place on the island of Taquile so explore the less touristy area of the island and enjoy a magnificent beach, you will have time to relax and feel the serenity of Titicaca. Then walk along a pre-Inca trail with spectacular landscapes.
Then we head to the Llachón Peninsula, where we receive a small community and observe their traditions and participate in an ancient ceremony of learning about their magical world. Then we will enjoy a typical lunch in a restaurant of the place, later we go to visit the islands of the Ccapi uros, these are considered as the last authentic floating islands, less commercial and little visited. The Uros are descendants of one of the oldest cultures in South America.
- 07:00h. Pick up from your Hotel in Puno.
- 07:15h. Boat departure from Puerto de Puno.
- 08:45h. Visit to the island of Taquile (less tourist area).
- 11:45h. Boat departure to the Llachón peninsula.
- 12:10h. Arrival to the community of Llachón and typical lunch of the area.
- 14:15h. Return and visit the Uros Islands.
- 15:40h. Arrival to Puno and transfer to your Hotel.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Transportation hotel-port-hotel.
- Entrance tickets to the islands.
- Motor speedboat with bath.
- Professional guide (English and Spanish).
- Lunch in Llachón. (Pachamanca).