Tours to the Uros – Amantani and Taquile islands (02 days and 01 night) / Collective service
Day 01: Puno - Uros - Amantani
This Great Trip Titikaka lasts 2 days and 1 night After 25 minutes, we will arrive at the Uros, where our guide will explain everything about Uros for 1 hour and a half. We will continue our trip with the same boat to the Island of Amantani. Where the population will welcome us.
Tonight we will stay at the house of a family where we will taste the typical food of the area.
In the afternoon we will have a walk to the temple of Pachatata or Pachamama. At night, the family will give us a special welcome reception with a local music and dance show.
Day 02: Amantani - Taquile - Puno.
After breakfast we will continue our trip with the same boat to the Island of Taquile. Then we will walk for 01 hour to visit the city, the craft handicraft center and the Taquile museum.
After lunch at a local restaurant, on the opposite side of the island we will return to the port of Puno. And transfer to your Hotel.
- 07:45h – 08:05h. Pick up from your Hotel in Puno.
- 08:15h. Departure from Port the Puno.
- 08:40h. Visit 2 Floating Islands of the Uros.
- 10:20h. Departure from Uros to Amantani Islands.
- 13:20h. Arribo to the Port of the Amantani Islands.
- 14:00h. Lunch at the local family house.
- 16:00h. 01 hour walk to the highest point of the Island: Hill Pachamama or Pachatata.
- 18:00h. Return and Dinner at the family home.
- 20:00h. Dance and celebration next to the town (Optional).
- 08:00h. Departure from Puerto of Amantani to taquile.
- 09:15h. Arrival north of Taquile and walk to the main square of the town.
- 10:30h. Arrival to the People's main square.
- 12:00h. Lunch in Taquile Islands.
- 13:15h. Return from Taquile to Puno.
- 15:35h. Arrival to Puno and transfer to your hotel.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Transfer hotel / port / hotel.
- Admission tickets to Uros, Amantani, Taquile Isands.
- Motor boat with bathroom.
- 01 night accommodation in a family house, 01 lunch, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast in Amantani Islands.
- Lunch in Taquile (second day).
- Official guide of bilingual tourism. (English and Spanish).
- 01 water bottle.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE SERVICE
- Extra expenses.
- Additional cost usd $ 5. Per person, I collect from the following Hotels:
- Xima Puno Hotel.
- Casa Andina Private Collectión.
- Hotel Libertador.
- Hotel Mirador del Titikaka.
- Hotel Sonesta Posada del Inca.
- Fun ride in Totora boats (optional - not included).
- Sleeping bag for Amantani (optional).
- Camera and extra batteries.
- A bottle of water.
- Comfortable shoes for the walk.
- Backpack with the essentials.
- Snack, cookies, candies, etc.
- Lenses, Cap and sunscreen.
- Light and warm clothes.