Tours to the Uros and Taquile islands (Speedboat) in group and Chullpas of Sillustani in private
This Great Trip Titikaka lasts approximately 11 hours. After picking up from your Hotel, we head to the floating Uros Islands. Our guide will let us know the life of the inhabitants. Then we go to Taquile Island (travel time of 1h 15 min), we will have a walk of 25 minutes approx. To then reach the restaurant where we will have our lunch prepared based on products from the area. Then we will have a time to hike (on our own) on the island; Then we will go to the artisan exhibition to learn a little more about the life of the Taquileños that show us how they live through their Textiles. Return and arrival to Puno 15: 30h.
Once in the port of Puno we immediately took a private tour to the famous chullpas of Sillustani; Where we will also appreciate the lagoon called Umayo and visit the Inca and pre-Inca tombs.
- 07:10h - 07:20h. Pick up from your Hotel.
- 07:35h. Departure from Port to Puno.
- 08:00h. Visit 2 Floating Islands of the Uros (1h 15min approx).
- 09:15h. Departure to the Taquile island.
- 10:30h. Arrival at the Port of Taquile and 25 min. walk to local restaurant.
- 11:30h. Explanation of the guide at the local restaurant.
- 12:30h. Typical lunch of the area.
- 13:30h. Hike through the island (Optional).
- 14:15h. Return to the city of Puno.
- 15:40h. Arrival to Puno and transfer to Sillustani.
- 16:25h. Arrival in Sillustani and guided tour.
- 17:50h. Return to Puno.
- 18:25h. Arrival at Puno Hotel.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Transportation hotel-port-Sillustani - hotel.
- Entrance tickets to the islands and chullpas of Sillustani.
- Fast motor boat with bathroom.
- Private mobility Puno - Sillustani - Puno.
- Professional guide (English and Spanish).
- Lunch in Taquile Islands.
- Water bottle.
- Extra expenses.
- Additional cost usd $ 5. Per person, Pick up from the following Hotels:
- Xima Puno Hotel.
- Casa Andina Private Collectión.
- Hotel Libertador.
- Hotel Mirador del Titikaka.
- Hotel Sonesta Posada del Inca.
- Fun ride in Totora boats (optional - not included).
- Flat shoes for walking.