Tours to the Uros islands cultural (2d/1n) / Collective service
This tours to Puno has a duration of 2 days and 01 night. This cultural option in the middle of Lake Titicaca is a unique experience in life. The floating islands of the Uros maintain the tradition of artisanal fishing, they are also dedicated to hunting wild birds and collecting duck eggs.
Men are skilled builders and drivers of totora rafts and women are expert weavers, where they transmit their beliefs and customs from generation to generation, it is located 14km away. From the city of Puno. The totorara is used to feed, feed their animals, build houses, make fire, cook, etc.
Tonight we will stay at a family's house where we will enjoy their experiences to the fullest.
- 10:00h. - 10:15h Pick up from your Hotel in Puno.
- 10:45h. Arrival in the Uros Islands and accommodation in floating rooms with the host family.
- 11:00h. Information about their daily experiences on the Island of Uros.
- 12:30h. Lunch with the family and rest time.
- 15:00h. Demonstration of the totora cut and fishing activity (with the family will go to put fishing net).
- 16:30h. Demonstration of handicraft works with totora.
- 19:00h. Dinner with the family.
- 06.30h. You leave in totora rafts to collect fishing from the nets that were laid the day before.
- 08.00h. Breakfast with the family.
- 09.00h. Return and transfer to your Hotel.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Transfer hotel - Uros - hotel.
- Entrance tickets to Uros.
- Local guide in Uros (Spanish)
- Motor boat with bathroom.
- Night stay on the floating island.
- Lunch, dinner and breakfast.
- Activities on the island of Uros.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE SERVICE:
- Extra expenses.
- Additional usd $ 5. Per person, pick up from the following Hotels:
- Xima Puno Hotel.
- Casa Andina Private Collectión.
- Libertador Hotel.
- Mirador del Titikaka Hotel.
- Sonesta Posada del Inca Hotel.
- Fun ride on Totora boats (optional - not included).
- Sleeping bag (optional)-
- Photographic camera-
- Lenses, cap and sunscreen.
- Light and warm clothes.