La Paz – Tiahuanaco – Puno (Full day) / Private service
This tour lasts approximately 12 hours. Tiahuanaco also called Qalasaya, is located at an altitude of 3,845 meters above sea level. It is the most important archaeological site in Bolivia, due to its size and magnificence.
This place contemplates 3 periods in the evolution of its culture that are: the Aldeano, Urban and Expansive period.
After pick up from your hotel we will go to TIAHUANACO, visit: PUMA PUNKU, PUERTA DEL SOL, PYRAMID OF AKAPANA, MUSEUM OF STONES, MONOLITO BENETH and others, then lunch and on the way we will visit: INCA UYO, ARAMU MURU, Mystic places and sacred of the Incas. Arrival in Puno and transfer to your hotel.
- 07:00h. (Bolivian time) Departure from La Paz.
- 10:00h (Bolivian time) Arrival at Tiahuanaco and guided tour.
- 12:45h. (Bolivian time) Lunch.
- guided to the Inca Uyo.
- 13:30h. (Bolivian time) Departure to Aramumuro Chucuito (we will pass the border and check documents in the drain).
- 16:30h. (Peruvian time) Arrival in Aramumuro and guided tour.
- 17:30h Arrival in Chucuito and guided tour.
- 18:30h. Arrival in Puno and transfer to your hotel.
OUR TOUR INCLUDES:
- Entrance tickets in Tiahuanaco (usd $ 17.) included.
- Entrance tickets to: Inca Uyo, Aramu Muru.
- English and Spanish Bolivian Guide in Tiwanaku.
- English and Spanish Peruvian guide from desaguadero to Puno.
- Land mobility: Private.
- Buffet lunch in Tiahuanaco.
- Extra expenses.
- Light shoes.
- Photographic camera.