Puno – Cutimbo – Chucuito – Aramumuro: (Portal of the gods) – Juli – Pomata – Puno
This tour lasts for 10 hours approx. On this route are the towns whose predominant language is the Aimara, We will start with the archaeological complex of CUTIMBO, located at 21km. from Puno, where there are pre-Inca and Inca archaeological evidences; cave paintings of 8,000 years old, chullpas of different dimensions (funerary buildings), with zoomorphic representations in high relief. We continue with our visit to CHUCUITO, where we will see buildings such as the Inca-Uyo or Temple to Fertility, which is also an astronomical observatory.
Then, continuing at the height of km. 70 of the road, a short distance from ILAVE, you can see interesting geological formations of red sandstone, place called "ARAMUMURO" "DOOR INTERDIMENCIONAL" (city of the spirits).
Following, we come to JULI, "the little Rome of America", for its four colonial churches. Then at 105 kms. from Puno, we arrive at POMATA, or "the philosophical balcony of the Altiplano", due to its location, temperate climate. Favorite place of intellectual acquaintances. Built in reddish stone.
- 07:00h. Departure from your Hotel.
- 07:25h. Arrival in Cutimbo and guided tour.
- 08:15h. Departure from Cutimbo to Chucuito.
- 09:00h. Arrival in Chucuito and guided tour.
- 09:40h. Departure from Chucuito to Aramumuro.
- 10:40h. Arrival in Aramumuo and guided tour.
- 11:25h. Departure from Aramumuro to Juli.
- 11:50h. Arrival in Juli and guided tour 2 churches.
- 13:00h. Box Lunch
- 13:45h. Departure from Juli to Pomata.
- 14:45h. Arrival in Pomata and guided tour.
- 15:35h. Return to Puno.
- 17:35h. Arrival at Puno Hotel.
OUR SERVICE INCLUDES:
- Entrance tickets Chullpas of Cutimbo, Inca Uyo, Aramu Muru, Churches of Juli and Pomata.
- Official tourism guide.
- Private Mobility.
- Box Lunch.
- Water bottle.
- Extra expenses.
- Light shoes
- Photographic camera.