Puno: Juli (4 churches) small Rome of America (Full day) / Private service
This Great Trip Titikaka, has a duration of 7 hours approx. JULI: Located at 79km. From the city of Puno. Also called the Little Rome of America for its four churches with similar names that in Rome (Italy) as San Pedro, Santa Cruz, Our Lady of the Assumption and San Juan de Letrán.
On the way we make the first stop: CHUCUITO, in it is the Inca Uyo "or Temple of fertility. The next stop Aramu Muru. After a walk we arrive at the mystical gate, a place of meditation
Interdimensional gate where we can observe the stone forest, the tired horse and other formations (visit time of 1h 20 min approx.) Continuing with our journey to Juli (30 min. Approx.) To visit the churches, After taking our Box Lunch return to Puno.
- 07:30h. Departure from your Hotel.
- 08:00h. Visit Chucuito: Inca Uyo,
- 08:35h. Departure to ARAMU MURU.
- 09:35h. Visit to Aramu Muru or interdimensional door
- 11:00h. Departure from Aramumuro to Juli.
- 11:30h. Arrival in Juli and visit 3 churches.
- 13:00h. Box Lunch and Return to Puno.
- 14:00h. Arrival in Puno and transfer to your Hotel.
OUR SERVICE INCLUDES:
- Admission Tickets Inca Uyo, Aramu Muru, Juli Churches.
- Official tourism guide.
- Private Mobility
- Box Lunch.
- Water bottle.
- Expenses not mentioned.