Puno – Sillustani – Lampa – Pukara – Ayaviri – Puno / Private service
This Great Trip Titikaka, has a duration of 10 hours approx. We move to the CHULLPAS DE SILLUSTANI, we will observe the wonderful landscape on the way LAS CHULLPAS DE SILLUSTANI, is located 35 km from Puno. Funerary buildings from different eras are observed.
We move to LAMPA or the city of Rosada, located 75 km from Puno.
His temple "Santiago" has an exact replica of the Pieta by Michelangelo. We will also find a more beautiful colonial bridge made of Calicanto. Then we follow PUKARA to visit the oldest archaeological site in the area called "Kalasaya" ceremonial center. Where is the temple of Santa Isabel built in pink granite.
Then we went to AYAVIRI for our lunch of Cancachu (roast lamb) and visited the Church of San Francisco de Asís, baroque style that has a carved wooden altar and bathed in gold. positive Return to Puno and arrival at your Hotel at 17:00h.
- 07:00h. Departure from your Hotel.
- 07:40h. Arrival at the Chullpas de Sillustani and guided tour.
- 09:10h. Departure from Sillustani towards Lampa.
- 10:10h. Arrival to Lampa and guided tour.
- 11:10h. Departure from Lampa to Pukara.
- 12:00h. Arrival to Pukara and guided tour.
- 13:00h. Departure from Pukara towards Ayaviri.
- 13:40h. Arrival to Ayaviri and lunch (cancachu).
- 14:40h. Departure from Ayaviri to Puno.
- 17:00h. Arrival at Puno Hotel.
OUR SERVICE INCLUDES:
- Entrance tickets Chullpas de Sillustani, Lampa (church) Museum of Pukara.
- English / Spanish guide.
- Private Mobility.
- Lunch (cancachu).
- Water bottle.
- Expenses not mentioned.
- Light shoes.
- Photographic camera.