Puno – Sillustani – Lampa – Pukara – Ayaviri – Tinajani – Puno / Private service
This tour lasts approximately 12 hours. Departure from the Hotel 6:45h. And we move to the CHULLPAS DE SILLUSTANI, we will observe the wonderful landscape on the way CHULLPAS DE SILLUSTANI, is located 35 km from Puno. Funerary buildings from different eras are observed.
We move to LAMPA or the city of Rosada, located 75 km from Puno.
His temple "Santiago" has an exact replica of the Pieta by Michelangelo. We will also find a more beautiful colonial bridge made of Calicanto. Then we follow PUKARA to visit the oldest archaeological site in the area called "Kalasaya" ceremonial center. Where is the temple of Santa Isabel built in pink granite.
Then we went to AYAVIRI for our lunch of Cancachu (roast lamb) and visited the Church of San Francisco de Asís, baroque style that has a carved wooden altar and bathed in gold. Then we will visit the TINAJANI CANYON, which seems to be made by human hands in mud and sandstone that gives the impression of an enchanted citadel and is a mystical center of great positive energy. Return to Puno and arrival at your Hotel at 19:00h.
- 06:45h. Departure from your Hotel.
- 07:25h. Arrival at the Chullpas of Sillustani and guided tour.
- 09:00h. Departure from Sillustani towards to Lampa.
- 10:00h Arrival to Lampa and guided tour.
- 10:35h. Departure from Lampa to Pukara.
- 12:00h. Arrival to Pukara and guided tour.
- 13:00h. Departure from Pukara towards to Ayaviri.
- 13:40h. Arrival to Ayaviri and lunch (cancachu).
- 14:40h. Departure from Ayaviri to Tinajani Canyon
- 15:10h. Arrival to Tinajani Canyon and guided tour.
- 16: 40h. Return to Puno.
- 19:00h. Arrival at Puno Hotel.
OUR SERVICE INCLUDES:
- Entrance tickets Chullpas of Sillustani, Lampa (church) Museum of Pukara Tinajani Canyon.
- Official tourism guide.
- Private Mobility.
- Lunch (cancachu).
- Water bottle.
- Extra expenses.
- Light shoes.
- Photographic camera.