Trekking to the Totorani cataracts – Puno
It is located west of Totorani specifically in (Totorani Grande) at a distance of approximately 13 km, with a 35-minute walk, leaving from the town of Totorani on the Puno, Vilque, Mañazo road crossing the road that leads to the aforementioned districts on the right side of kilometer thirteen is the detour and approximately 800 meters.
The water that descends has a fall of 30 meters approx.
DEPARTURE SCHEDULES: At the indicated time.
- 09:00h. Transfer from the hotel to the Totorani Falls.
- 09:30h. You reach Totorani, which is 15 km north of the city of Puno, the most important form of the highland landscape is crossed with sporadic views of alpacas, vizcachas until we reach the water falls of 30 meters high, which we allows you to start the ascent and walk around them in the middle of the wind hoist at about 4000 meters above sea level
- 11:30h. We return to the city of Puno
- 12:00h. Arrival to the city of Puno, to be transferred to their respective hotels
OUR SERVICE INCLUDES:
- Official guide of private tourism.
- Private land mobility.
- Expenses not mentioned.
- Wear light and warm clothes over.
- From December to March, wear a raincoat or umbrella.
- Sneakers or flat shoes.