TOURS THE UROS ISLANDS & TAQUILE ISLANDS (Full day)
After the transfer from the hotel, we will leave the port at 7:10 a.m. Take our boat towards the Uros floating islands , where our guide will explain about this wonderful island … Then we will continue on the same course boat to Taquile, walk by Native trails to visit the city, the art center museum Taquile .
After lunch at a local restaurant on the opposite side of the island. Going back to the Port of Puno in the same boat.
Take you to each of our clients to their hotel. End of our services.
- 06:45 a.m. Pick up . Puno downtown hotels .
- 07:10 a.m..Departure by boat from Puerto de Puno.
- 08:00 a.m.Visit 2 Floating Islands of Uros .
- 09:00 a.m.Out in motor boat to the island of Taquile .
- 11:30 a.m.Arrive at Puerto de la Isla Taquile .
- 12:30 p.m.Explained the guide in main square.
- 01:30 p.m.Lunch: Quinoa soup , fried trout with rice and potatoes, matte or Coca Muna .
- 02:30 p.m.Return to the city of Puno.
- 05:30 p.m.Arrival in Puno and Transfers to Hotels .
- Transportation hotel- port -hotel
- Tickets of Entrance fees to the islands.
- Motor boat with bathroom
- Professional guide (English and Spanish )
- Lunch in Taquile .
- Funny Totora boat ride ( optional – not included)
In private service to consult the price.
Extra cost for picking up from the following hotels:
There is a supplemental charge of US $ 5.00 per person for pick-up from hotels: Libertador, Casa Andina Private Collection, Eco Inn and Posada del Inka, José Antonio.