TOURS TO UROS – AMANTANI AND TAQUILE ISLANDS (02 Days and 01 Nights)
DAY 01: PUNO – UROS – AMANTANI
This day will leave the port of Puno at 08:00 a.m. After 25 minutes , we arrive at the Uros , where our guide will explain all about Uros by 1:30 p.m.
Then continue the journey in the same boat to the island of Amantani , where we have a lovely welcome by the local people .
The night is spent in a family where going to try the typical food that is prepared with prudctos grown in the islands.
In the afternoon we will walk to the temple Pachatata or Pachamama. At night , the family handed us a special welcome reception with a performance of local music and dance.
Meals are prepared from local produce ( potatoes, quinoa , potato flour , fish, eggs ) .
- 7:45 a.m. Pick up from Puno downtown hotels .
- 8:00 a.m. Departure by motorboat from Puerto de Puno.
- 8:30 a.m. Visit 2 floating islands of Uros .
- 10:00 a.m. Departure from boat to Amantani .
- 1:00 p.m. Arrival at Puerto de la Isla Amantani .
- 2:00 p.m. Lunch with local family.
- 4:00 p.m. 01 hours walk to the highest point of the island and Cerro Cerro Pachamama Pachatata .
- 6:00 p.m. Return and dinner at the family home .
- 8:00 p.m. Dancing and celebration with the people ( Optional) .
DAY 02 : TAQUILE – PUNO
At 7:30 a.m., we will have breakfast with local family . Then , we will continue in the same boat to Taquile , walk for 01 minutes for visiting the city, the center of hand craftsmanship and the Museum of Taquile .
After lunch at a local restaurant on the opposite side of the island we are going back to Puerto of Puno in the same boat . Then take our travelers to their hotel. End of our services.
- 8:00 a.m. Departure from Port of Amantani Taquile.
- 9:00 a.m. Arrive at northern taquile and walk towards the main square of the main village.
- 10:30 a.m. Arrive at the main square of the town.
- 12:00 p.m. Lunch ( included).
- 1:15 p.m. Return from Taquile to Puno.
- 3:30 p.m. Arrival in Puno and transfers to hotels.
- Transfer hotel / port / hotel.
- Tickets of entrance to the Uros , Amantani , Taquile .
- Motor Boat with bathroom.
- 01 nights accommodation in a family home , 01 lunch , 01 dinner , 01 breakfast in Amantani
- Lunch in Taquile islands
- Bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- Funny Totora boat ride ( optional – not included)
In private service to consult the price.
Extra cost for picking up from the following hotels:
There is a supplemental charge of US$ 5.00. Per person for pick-up from hotels: Libertador, Casa Andina Private Collection, Eco Inn and Posada del Inka, José Antonio.