Kayaking Uros islands connection whit Taquile island (Full day) / Private service
This Great Trip Titikaka lasts 8 hours and a half. After the transfer of the hotel to the port, we boarded KAYAKING, with our Instructor Guide looking for adventure on the highest navigable lake in the world. It will take us to the floating islands of the Uros. After 01 hour and 20min. of adventure we will arrive at the Uros Island, where we will make a walk knowing its people, its customs and way of life. Afterwards, we continue our trip for 01 hour and 20 minutes by speedboat, arriving at the island of Taquile, where we have to take a 25 minute walk to reach the town and appreciate the attractions of the Island; After the typical lunch based on products from the area, we return to Puno.
- 06:50h. - 07:10h. pick up from your Hotel.
- 07:20h Instruction of the guide on the route, rowing techniques and safety and exit from the port.
- 08:40h. Arrival to the Uros Island and guided tour.
- 10:00h Departure in motor boat from Uros to Taquile Islands.
- 11:20h. Arrival at the Port of Taquile and 25 min walk to local restaurant.
- 12:00h. Explanation of the guide at the local restaurant.
- 12:40h. Lunch in local restaurant.
- 13:30h. Hike through the island (Optional).
- 14:15h. Return to the city of Puno.
- 15:45h. Arrival to Puno and Transfer to your Hotel.
- Transfer hotel-port-hotel.
- Instructor guide (English / Spanish).
- Motor speedboat from Uros to Taquile Islands.
- Entrance tickets to the islands.
- All the adventure team + Sea Kayac.
- First aid kit and radio.
- Lunch on the island of Taquile.
- Expenses not mentioned.
- Additional usd $ 5. Per person, I collect from the following Hotels:
- Xima Puno Hotel.
- Casa Andina Private Collectión.
- Hotel Libertador.
- Hotel Mirador del Titikaka.
- Hotel Sonesta Posada del Inca.
- Fun ride in Totora boats (optional - not included).
- Light and warm clothes.