Kayaking Uros islands connection with Amantani and Taquile islands (2d/1n) / Collective service
DAY 01: PUNO – UROS – AMANTANI:
This Great Trip Titikaka lasts 2 days and 01 night. We start with the pickup of the hotels and transfer to the port. Then our instructor guide will give us the instructions and will hand over our professional kayak team. Then we will go to the Uros Islands looking for adventure with our instructor guide. In Uros we will visit two islands, our guide will explain us about their culture and way of life.
After we continue our journey of 2hrs and 40min. By motorboat Arriving at Amantaní, where families will receive us, giving us food based on products from the area and accommodation for a day. During the afternoon, we will visit the archaeological remains of the Island.
DAY 02: AMANTANI - TAQUILE:
This day at 8:00h. we will have breakfast with the family. Then, we continue on the same motor boat to Taquile, we will walk for 30 min. Approx. to visit the Island, Taquile crafts and handicraft center. After lunch We will return to the Port of Puno in the same boat and transfer to your Hotel.
- 07:20h - 07:40h. Pick up from your Hotel in Puno.
- 07:35h. Reception of equipment and instructions from the guide.
- 07:45h. Output from the port.
- 08:45h. Arrival to the Uros Island and guided tour.
- 10:20h. Departure of motor boat to the Island of Amantani.
- 13:20h. Arrival at the Port of the Island of Amantani.
- 14:00h. Lunch at the local family house.
- 16:00h. 01-hour hike to the highest point of the Island: Cerro Pachamama or Pachatata.
- 18:00h. Return and Dinner at the family home.
- 20:00h. Dance and celebration next to the town (Optional).
- 08:00h. Departure from Puerto de Amantani taquile.
- 09:00h. Arrival north of Taquile and walk to the main square of the town.
- 10:30h. Arrival to the People's Plaza de armas.
- 12:00h. Lunch in Taquile (Included).
- 13:15h. Return from Taquile to Puno.
- 15:35h. Arrival to Puno and transfer to your Hotel.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Transfer hotel-port-hotel
- Instructor guide (English / Spanish) mention the language.
- Motorboat and support staff
- Entrance tickets to the islands.
- All the adventure team + Sea Kayac
- First aid kit and radio.
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and lodging with families on the island of Amantani.
- Lunch in Taquile Islands on the second day.
- Expenses not mentioned.
- Additional usd $ 5. Per person, I collect from the following Hotels:
- Xima Puno Hotel.
- Casa Andina Private Collectión.
- Hotel Libertador.
- Hotel Mirador del Titikaka.
- Hotel Sonesta Posada del Inca.
- Fun ride in Totora boats (optional - not included).
- Sleeping bag for Amantani (optional).
- Camera and extra batteries.
- A bottle of water.
- Comfortable shoes for the walk.
- Backpack with the essentials.
- Snack, cookies, candies, etc.
- Lenses, Cap and sunscreen.
- Light and warm clothes.