Puno tours: Uros – Taquile – Luquina Chico (2d/1n) speed boat / Buffet lunch
This Great Trip Titikaka lasts 2 days and 1 night. We will go to the Taquile Island, where we will take our lunch of the first day, Then we will go to the Luquina peninsula, once there the family will welcome us in their lodgings of typical houses with private bath and hot water with energy of the sun, which helps to enjoy the visit to Lake Titicaca.
Then we will stay to the immersion with the local culture (without a guide) to enjoy the peace and tranquility on the shores of Lake Titicaca. In this natural island where we can observe a community that has managed to preserve its cultural heritage and Inca writing (textiles recognized by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site); interpretation of tissue images, wonderful natural landscapes,
In the place you can share the daily life of a population of farmers, together with their daily newspaper.
ITINERARY DAY 01:
- 06:45h. - 07:00h. Pick up from your Hotel.
- 07:10h. Departure from the port to Taquile.
- 00h. Arrival to Taquile and visit (2.5 hours) and lunch.
- 14:00h. Departure to Luquina Chico.
- 15:00h. Arrival at Luquina accommodation. And free afternoon to share with the family.
- 18:30h. Dinner with the family.
ITINERARY DAY 02:
- 07:30h. Breakfast with the family Pick up from your Hotel.
- 08:30h. Everyday activities with the family.
- 12:00h. Buffet lunch at the fisherman's house.
- 13:30h. Departure from Luquina towards the Uros Islands.
- 14:45h. Arrival to Uros and guided tour.
- 16:00h. Arrival in Puno and transfer to your hotel.
- Transfer hotel-port-hotel
- Guide (English and Spanish)
- Speed boat with bathroom.
- Entrance tickets to the Uros, Taquile and Luquina islands.
- 01 Water bottle.
- 01 night of lodging, 02 lunches, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast.
IT DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Expenses not mentioned.
- Additional usd $ 5. Per person, I collect from the following Hotels:
- Xima Puno Hotel.
- Casa Andina Private Collectión.
- Hotel Libertador.
- Hotel Mirador del Titikaka.
- Hotel Sonesta Posada del Inca.
- Fun ride in boats of Totora in Uros (optional - not included).
- Light shoes.