Chullpas of Sillustani and peninsula of Llachon (Full day) / Private service
This Great Trip Titikaka lasts approximately 10 hours. After picking up from your hotel we will go to the Chullpas de Sillustani, which is surrounded by Laguna Umayo, the archaeological complex stands out for its gigantic "chullpas" (species of stone towers), built by Collas and Incas, to bury your dead Many of them exceed 12 meters in height.
Then we go to the peninsula of Llachon, the journey takes us 1:30 hour approx. in route we will observe the wonderful landscape. After reaching the Llachón Peninsula we will walk 20 min. until the viewpoint of Carruspata, this place is considered sacred according to the Andean custom.
On the way you can see the surroundings as their daily activities and the beautiful views of Lake Titicaca. After lunch we have free time for a quiet quiet walk along the shore of Lake Titicaca and have options for activities with additional cost such as kayak, sailing boats. Then we return to Puno to your Hotel.
- 07:00 h. Pick up from your Hotel.
- 07:50h. Arrival at the Chullpas de Sillustani and visit with our guide.
- 09:20h. Departure from Sillustani
- 10:50h. Arrival to the Llachón Peninsula and visit with our guide.
- 12:30h. Lunch with typical products of the area.
- 13:30h. Free time for a walk and activities with kayak (optional)
- 15:30h. Return to Puno.
- 17:00h. Arrival in Puno to your Hotel.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Private mobility Puno - Chullpas of Sillustani - Llachon - Puno.
- Official Tourism Guide in English / Spanish.
- Entrance tickets to the Chullpas.
- Typical lunch.
- Water bottle.
- Kayaking or sailing trip (optional - not included) S / 35. Soles.
- Extra expenses.
- Photographic camera.
- Comfortable shoes for the walk.
- Lenses, Cap and sunscreen.