Puno – Tiahuanaco – Puno (Full day) / Private service
This Great Trip Titikaka lasts approximately 12 hours. Tiahuanaco, also called qalasaya, is located at an altitude of 3,845 meters above sea level. It is the most important archaeological site in Bolivia, due to its size and magnificence.
This place contemplates 3 periods in the evolution of its culture that are: the Aldeano, Urban and Expansive period.
After picking up from your hotel, we will go around Lake Titicaca, observing the wonderful landscape. On the way, we will visit INCA UYO, ARAMU MURU, mystical and sacred places of the Incas. When we arrive at the DESAGUADERO border we must present our respective documentation; Once in Bolivia, we will have our Bolivian guide that will take us to our destination TIAHUANACO, where we will have lunch and visit: PUMA PUNKU, PUERTA DEL SOL, PYRAMID OF AKAPANA, MUSEUM OF PIEDRAS, MONOLITO BENETH and others.
- 07:00h. Departure from your hotel in Puno
- 07:30h. Arrival in Chucuito and guided tour to the Inca Uyo.
- 08:15h. Departure to Aramu Muru
- 09:15h. Arrival in Aramu Muru and guided tour.
- 11:30h. Arrival at the Desaguadero border. Documentary procedure; change of many.
- 13:45h. (Bolivia Time) Arrival to Tiahuanaco and lunch buffet.
- 14:15h. (Hora Bolivia) Guided tour Archaeological complex.
- 16:15h. (Bolivian Time) Departure from Tiahuanaco
- 19:00h. Arrival to Puno - Hotel.
OUR TOUR INCLUDES:
- Entrance tickets to: Inca Uyo, Aramu Muru.
- Peruvian Guide English/Spanish from Puno to Desaguadero border.
- Bolivian guide English/Spanish in Tiahuanaco.
- Land mobility: Private
- Entrance tickets in Tiahuanaco (usd $ 18) include
- Buffet lunch in Tiahuanaco.
- Water bottle.
- Expenses not mentioned.
- Light shoes
- Photographic camera.