Uyuni – Salt flat of Uyuni – Uyuni (3d/2n) / Shared service
FIRST DAY: UYUNI - CEMETERY OF THE TRAINS - ISLA DE PESCADO - SAN JUAN.
10:15h. We left from Uyuni in a group of 07 people, Our first stop in the train cemetery where we will visit very old locomotives from the coal age, then the Colchani village where salt is processed by hand and the salt museum, Continuing with our trip We will observe the heaps of salt, salt eyes, white beach, Hotel de Sal, Isla Incahuasi giant cactus and we arrive at Hostal de Sal. Night of stay in lodging whit bathroom private and hot wáter.
SECOND DAY: SAN JUAN - LAGUNA COLORADA - SALAR DE CHIGUANA - VOLCÁN OLLAGUE.
After breakfast we will depart at 08:30 h. to visit the Salar de Chiguana, viewpoint of the Ollague Volcano that is an active volcano, the high plateau lagoons of Canapa Chiarcota and Hedionda located at an altitude of 4,300 masl where we can observe flamingos, vicuñas and other animals. Then we will observe the stone tree and other rock transformations continuing with our journey we arrive at HUAYLLAJARA at 4300msnm where we will spend the night in lodging whit bathroom private and hot water.
THIRD DAY: ACTIVE VOLCANOES - LAGUNA VERDE Y BLANCA - AGUAS TERMALES - UYUNI.
05:00h. We go to the active volcanoes of SOL DE TOMORROW located at an altitude of 4,900 meters above sea level. where you can see the fumaroles or lava boiling at a temperature of 90C °, then we will reach the thermal pools to take a bath (optional) Continuing our journey, we will pass through the Dali desert and then through the green and white lagoons . Later return to the city of Uyuni with a duration of 07 hours with a stop for lunch and visit the Valley of the rocks.
- 10:15h. Departure from JEEP (Land Cruise 4x4)
- 17:30h. Arrival at lodging whit bathroom private and hot wáter.
- 08:30h Departure from the Hostal de Sal.
- 17:00h. Arrival at lodging whit bathroom private and hot wáter.
- 05:00h. Departure from the basic hostel.
- 18:15h. Arrival to the town of Uyuni.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Jeep (Land Cruise 4x4) shared (of 07 seats)
- Conducting guide
- Lunch and dinner.
- Accommodation at lodging whit bathroom private and hot wáter.
- Jeep (Land cruise 4 × 4) shared (07 seats)
- Conducting guide
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Accommodation lodging whit bathroom private and hot wáter.
- Jeep (Land Cruise 4x4) shared (of 07 seats).
- Conducting guide.
- Breakfast and lunch.
- Extra expenses that are not written or mentioned.
- Salar of Uyuni: Incahuasi Island bs30, National Park Eduardo Avaroa bs150, Hot spring bs6.
- First day breakfast.
- Dinner of the third day.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR EVERY DAY:
- Light, warm and waterproof clothes. (sometimes it rains).
- Bottle of water, fruit or snack.
- Medium backpack with necessary things.
- Photographic camera.
- Sun block and hat.
- Comfortable and flat shoes.
- Cash money for purchases.
- Black sunglasses.
- Sleeping bag. (optional).