Tours to the Uros – Amantani and Taquile islands (3d/2n) / Shared service
This Great Trip Titikaka lasts 3 days and 2 nights. After 25 minutes, we will arrive at the Uros, where our guide will explain everything about Uros for 1 hour and a half. We will continue our trip with the same boat to the Island of Amantani. Where the population will welcome us.
Tonight we will stay at the house of a family where we will taste the typical food of the area.
In the afternoon we will have a walk to the temple of Pachatata or Pachamama. At night, the family will give us a special welcome reception with a local music and dance show.
After breakfast we will continue our trip with the same boat to the Island of Taquile. Then we will walk for 30 min. to visit the city, the handicraft center of Taquile. then we will have our lunch prepared based on products from the area. After lunch a member of a family will contact you and take you to your home, who will be your host during your stay in Taquile Island. From this moment you are free to explore non-tourist places, agricultural demonstration with the family In Taquile you will find many small paths that lead you to beaches or to higher points from where you can appreciate the snow-capped mountains of the Andes in the blue setting of Lake Titicaca. Dinner and accommodation are provided by the host family. Then we continue the journey, to cross the island and reach the port where our collective motor boat back to Puno awaits us. And transfer to your Hotel.
- 07:45h. - 08:05h Pick up from your Hotel in Puno.
- 08:15h. Boat departure from Puerto de Puno.
- 08:40h. Visit 2 Floating Islands of the Uros.
- 10:00h Boat departure towards the Amantani.
- 13:00h. Arrival at the Port of the Island of Amantani.
- 14:00h. Lunch at the local family house.
- 16:00h. 01 hour hike to the highest point of the Island: Cerro Pachamama or Pachatata.
- 18:00h. Return and Dinner at the family home.
- 20:00h. Dance and celebration next to the town (Optional).
- 08:00h. Departure from Puerto de Amantani to taquile.
- 09:00h. Arrival at the Port of Taquile and 25 min walk to local restaurant.
- 11:30h. Explanation of the guide at the local restaurant.
- 12:30h. Lunch at local restaurant.
- 13:20h. Encounter with the family in the main square of Taquile.
- 14:00h. Arrival at the family house.
- 14:45h. Free time and exploration of the Island with a family member.
- 19:00h. Dinner and accommodation with the host family.
- 05:00h. Observation of the sunrise. (optional).
- 07:45h. Breakfast.
- 08:45h. Agricultural activities and textile demonstration with the host family.
- 10:30h. Return to the main square of Taquile.
- 11:30h. Visit the artisan market of Taquile.
- 12:30h. Lunch in the restaurant with the group.
- 13:25h. Departure from Taquile.
- 15:45h. Arrival to Puno and transfer to your Hotel.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Transfer hotel / port / hotel.
- Admission tickets to Uros, Amantani, Taquile.
- Motor boat with bathroom. Shared.
- 01 night accommodation in a family house on the island of Amantani.
- 01 night accommodation in a family house on the island of Taquile.
- 03 lunches.
- 02 breakfasts.
- 02 dinners.
- Guide (English / Spanish) for the shared group.
- Expenses not mentioned.
- Additional usd $ 5. Per person, I collect from the following Hotels:
- Xima Puno Hotel.
- Casa Andina Private Collectión.
- Hotel Libertador.
- Hotel Mirador del Titikaka.
- Hotel Sonesta Posada del Inca.
- Fun ride in Totora boats (optional - not included).
- Sleeping bag (optional)
- Camera and extra batteries.
- A bottle of water.
- Comfortable shoes for the walk.
- Backpack with the essentials.
- Snack, cookies, candies, etc.
- Lenses, Cap and sunscreen.
- Light and warm clothes.